Gear S3 Login Issus

Girevik
Occasional Contributor

I've been using MyRound pro on my Gear S3 regularly with no issues up until this weekend and yesterday all of a sudden started having an issue.

I was able to start a round okay, but after a couple of holes all the distances showed up as 999 yards so I thought I'd try exiting out and coming back in.  So now when I start the ap on my watch it says "login validation" and opens the ap on my phone.  When I hit "new round" it finds the GPS satellite and brings up nearby courses.  When I select one it says loading course data, then says "Please log in from myRoundPro mobile app before using Gear app" then closes.  Does anyone have a fix for this?

0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Have you tried contacting TaylorMade customer support?

#TeamTaylorMade
0 Kudos
Girevik
Occasional Contributor
Yes, just going I can find a quicker answer.
0 Kudos
nikpapa
New Contributor

I am having this EXACT issue.

I uninstalled, and re-installed the app on both my phone and Watch. (Samsung Galaxy).

The error messages are exactly as you've described.

I've reached out to customer support ... but they have not been any help.

Need a resolution soon, or I'm going to buy a Garmin.

0 Kudos
Girevik
Occasional Contributor
I just got an update of the app on my phone. I'm hoping that fixed it but can't get a GPS signal in the building where I work. I hope to get outside and try it this afternoon.

I also sent ab email to support and am yet to hear back, but it sure sounds like the issue is on thier end. Maybe time top try a competing app.
0 Kudos
Girevik
Occasional Contributor
No love. Still having the issue this afternoon after installing the update and am still getting the error.
0 Kudos
nikpapa
New Contributor

Update from the Support Team:

I’ve forwarded your email to our team that runs the app.

They informed me Samsung is aware of the issue. The new version is being reviewed by Samsung and should be released shortly.

FYI

0 Kudos
CLRich

I am also having the same issue. hope the update fixes the problem and it comes soon. Problem still happening today Thursday 5/9/2019.

0 Kudos
Chrisgs
Same issue with Samsung gear sport
0 Kudos
BassSvenster
Exact same here on galaxy watch. Tried way too many things to fix it. No reply from customer support. Smiley Sad
0 Kudos