Integrate club tags with MyRoundPro?

Frequent Contributor

Are there any plans to allow MyRoundPro to use club tags for easier data capture? The MyRoundPro app can be tedious at times to enter each shot, although you get used to it very quickly. The data collected is well worth the time spent tagging each shot, but there is some benefit to the club tags.

#TeamTaylorMade
TinkerGolfMan
Contributor

I just downloaded the app, I will try this during my next golf round! 

0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor

It really is a great app. All the data you can see from the round including SG, FIR, GIR, Total Putts, and Stats by Club are very valuable when trying to find the areas to improve your game. I really like the GUI with this app and how you can add your clubs by model.

I do wish that the webpage functionality was still available instead of the app only, and it would be great to tie it to a community where you could interact with other users and set up goals and games with other users. There are a few other tracking apps that allow you to do that.

Also I was wondering if there may be future functionality for club tags or even allowing for Apple Watch to be used. There is Android product functionality, but not Apple.

#TeamTaylorMade
TinkerGolfMan
Contributor

Ahh. Thanks for the info! Needs a tournamnent feature as well. I play a lot of golf with buddies and it would be great to manage a tournament or a skins game on the app also! 

0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor

18Birdies has a lot of game features that you can use and link with friends. I would love to see this added functionality to the MyRoundPro app. I think that will certainly take it to the next level.

#TeamTaylorMade
TinkerGolfMan
Contributor

This is true my friend, I have used those features before. 

0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor

What I like about some of the apps that allow for side games, is we can enter scores and have it done for us. Plus we have learned about some new side games to play during the round that we did not know about.

#TeamTaylorMade
Highlighted
TinkerGolfMan
Contributor

Truth spoken! 

0 Kudos