Is there any support for the MyRoundPro app?

Highlighted
cpsyrell
New Contributor

My course needs its layout updated. I've contacted them 3 times for a course update through the "contact us" feature in the app and got no response. The "Email Developer" address listed in Google Play Store is no longer valid. I expect more from an exclusive partnership between TaylorMade and Samsung, especially since this app limited the available golf apps for my Gear S3.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

We recently did a big mapping overhaul so if the course you're looking for still isn't coming up, it should be soon. 

Or, let us know which course you're looking for and we'll do our best to expedite it. 

Content/Social Media Manager at TaylorMade Golf
0 Kudos
cpsyrell
New Contributor
Tha k you! My course is Streamside in Pulaski, NY. The course is there, but it's in its old 9 hole configuration, and not its current 12 holes.
0 Kudos
cpsyrell
New Contributor
Still not updated.
0 Kudos
cpsyrell
New Contributor

Updated!!!  New app is a little buggy (can't resume a round), but the course is now correct!!!

0 Kudos
jacksmith
Occasional Contributor

Am facing the same problem. Hope anyone here can help me too. Thanks in advance. Regards,

0 Kudos
rvmhadley

When I started using the app in June I sent a meesage to update the layout of my local course and this was done, in mid August the layout reverted back to the old layout, I tried sending messages through the app but they return the email address does not exist.

At the same time the course layout reverted the app also stopped storing my rounds, although I have played most weekends the app has not retained my rounds played since mid August, I use the Samsung Galaxy Gear S3 linked to a Galaxy S9+ it works fine on my watch but when I end round and submit the data nver appears in the app on my phone.

0 Kudos
Ric
New Contributor
I still can not get my watch to down load coarse on my watch
0 Kudos