Myroundpro app

ksnide13
Occasional Contributor
Where do I find the my round pro app? It says in FAQ to go to play store but I can't find it. Please help!
0 Kudos
Koung
Occasional Contributor

It's possible that this might be dead. Somone replied to the FAQ and there was no reply and that was almost 2 months ago. 

https://community.taylormadegolf.com/t5/myRoundPro/FAQ/m-p/459#U459

0 Kudos
ksnide13
Occasional Contributor
Well that stinks! They should change the FAQ's to not imply of an app. Thanks for the input!
0 Kudos
davidgolfer
Occasional Contributor

they are beta testing a new verison of the app right now. Don't know when they will release.

0 Kudos
Rubbina123
myRoundPro from TaylorMade analyzes golfers' statistics to provide detailed insights into the way they play. With advanced data like strokes gained, proximity to the hole, and other classic statistics such as fairways hit and greens in regulation, myRoundPro offers mobile golf shot analysis that has been carefully developed to help golfers adapt and improve.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
ShaneP
Occasional Visitor

I think its available now on both play store and app store. So check and report.

0 Kudos
moonkrj
New Contributor

Hello

myRoundPro is still free and you can find it on play store. There was a review by Maritn Hopley in May I guess. Will check it I still have it bookmarked.

Update: have found it - here's the review on the relaunched app and service do my homework for money.

Best,

RJ

0 Kudos