Unable to load course on watch

Jack1
New Contributor

I have a Samsung Gear Sport watch. I'm able to select a course but it times out and fails to load. I've tried a few different courses. After reading some of the reviews on Google Play it appears many users have the same issue.

0 Kudos
Dude1

I am having a similar problem on my Samsung Galaxy Watch.  I am able to find the course I wish to load, I click on it, and it says it is downloading the course data.  Eventually it times out and says there is an error and can't download it.  I have tried doing this over bluetooth to my phone, and over wifi from the watch directly.  No dice.

0 Kudos
Jack1
New Contributor
On Jan 31 TaylorMade responded to a Google Play review on this issue part of which stated that "Our glitch has since been fixed and the app is running terrific" I don't think so.
0 Kudos
PF
Any chance of a solution? I am having the same problem. It worked perfectly 4/28 for me, but now I get the message "Please log in from myRoundPro mobile app before using Gear app." I am logged in and it had already validated. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, still same message.
0 Kudos
Blackwiddow3
I am having the same issue with the Samsung galaxy watch. Worked fine a few weeks ago. Now when I select a course its telling me "please log in from myroundpro mobile app before using the gear app". I've tried everything minus trying to create a new account. Which I dont want to do.
0 Kudos
boberlin
New Contributor

I''m using the Samsung Active watch and having the same issue of "please log in from myRoundPro mobile app before using Gear app". It was working fine until 05/07/2019. I've uninstalled and have tried everything I can think of. Hopefully they get this fixed, really liked the app. 

0 Kudos
DMR61
Like others here MyRoundPro has failed via my Samsung Watch over the past week or so despite using it very happily since January. Is this something to do with a recent Android update?

Come on developers and fix this please.
0 Kudos
boberlin
New Contributor

GREAT NEWS! 05/10/2019 I had a Pixel update and then noticed an update on myRoundPro and it seems to have done the trick, at least sitting here in my office. I'll have to wait until next week to try it out on the course. If anyone has the opportunity to play a round please post whether this was a fix for sure. 

0 Kudos
Christy55
New Contributor

@boberlin wrote:

GREAT NEWS! 05/10/2019 I had a Pixel update and then noticed an update on myRoundPro and it seems to have done the trick, at least sitting here in my office. FirstPremierCard I'll have to wait until next week to try it out on the course. If anyone has the opportunity to play a round please post whether this was a fix for sure. 

I am able to find the course I wish to load, I click on it, and it says it is downloading the course data.  Eventually it times out and says there is an error and can't download it.  I have tried doing this over bluetooth to my phone, and over wifi from the watch directly. 

0 Kudos